1. THIS IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CAMPBELL STRATA MANAGEMENT LTD. This is an agreement ("Agreement") between you and Campbell Strata Management Ltd. (or, if applicable based on where you live, one of its affiliates) ("CSM"). This Agreement governs your use of any Web site or Web page operated by Campbell Strata Management Ltd. (each, an "CSM Web Site," and collectively, the "CSM Web Sites"). You represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have attained the age of majority in the province, state or country in which you reside, and any information that you submit is correct.
CAMPBELL STRATA MANAGEMENT LTD. OFFERS THE CSM WEB SITES TO YOU CONDITIONAL ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE CSM WEB SITES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY (See Sections 9, 10, and 11); AND AN EXCLUSIVE REMEDY (See Section 10). THESE PROVISIONS FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF OUR BARGAIN.
2. HOW CAMPBELL STRATA MANAGEMENT LTD.. MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT. CSM reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which it offers the CSM Web Sites, including any charges associated with the use of the CSM Web Sites. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms, conditions and notices, and any additional terms posted on any CSM Web Site. Your continued use of the CSM Web Sites after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
3. ADDITIONAL TERMS Any CSM Web Site may itself contain additional terms (for example, codes of conduct or guidelines) that further govern use of that CSM Web Site, including without limitation, particular features or offers (for example, sweepstakes). If any terms contained in this Agreement conflict with any terms contained within a CSM Web Site, then the terms in this Agreement shall control.
4. NO COMMERCIAL, UNLAWFUL OR HARMFUL USE OF THE CSM WEB SITES. The CSM Web Sites are only for your personal use. You will not use the CSM Web Sites for commercial purposes. You will not use the CSM Web Sites in any way that is unlawful, or harms CSM, its affiliates, resellers, distributors, service providers and/or suppliers (each, a "CSM Party" and collectively, the "CSM Parties") or any customer of a CSM Party, as determined in CSM's sole discretion. CSM may tell you about certain specific harmful uses in a code of conduct or other notices available through a CSM Web Site, but has no obligation to do so. You may not use the CSM Web Sites in any way that breaches any code of conduct, policy or other notice applicable to the CSM Web Sites. Without limiting the generality of this section, you may not use the CSM Web Sites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any CSM Web Site (or the network(s) connected to any CSM Web Site) or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the CSM Web Sites.
5. SPAM IS PROHIBITED AND CAUSES DAMAGE; SPAM FILTERING TECHNOLOGY. Without limiting the generality of Section 4, you will not use the CSM Web Sites to transmit, either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. You will not use the CSM Web Sites in any way that violates the CSM Anti-Spam Policy. A breach of any part of the Anti-Spam Policy is a breach of this Agreement. CSM may use filtering technology or other measures in its efforts to stop unsolicited bulk e-mail and unsolicited commercial e-mail, and if your use of the CSM Web Sites includes e-mail related services, then such filtering technology or other measures may block, either temporarily or permanently, some e-mail sent to you through the CSM Web Sites even if such e-mail does not violate the Anti-Spam Policy.
6. MATERIALS YOU POST OR PROVIDE; COMMUNICATIONS MONITORING. For materials you post or otherwise provide to CSM related to the CSM Web Sites (a "Submission"), you grant CSM permission to (1) use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, translate and reformat your Submission, each in connection with the CSM Web Sites, and (2) sublicense these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. CSM will not pay you for your Submission. CSM may remove your Submission at any time. For each Submission, you represent that you have all rights necessary for you to make the grants in this section. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, CSM may monitor your e-mail, or other electronic communications and may disclose such information in the event it has a good faith reason to believe it is necessary for purposes of ensuring your compliance with this Agreement, and protecting the rights, property, and interests of the CSM Parties or any customer of a CSM Party.
7. SOFTWARE. Your use of any software associated with the CSM Web Sites will be governed by the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement ("EULA") accompanying such software. If you receive any software that is not accompanied by a EULA, then CSM grants to you a non-exclusive, revocable, personal, non-transferable license to use such software solely in connection with the CSM Web Sites and in accordance with this Agreement. CSM reserves all rights to such software not expressly granted to you in this Agreement. Such software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. CSM or its suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in such software, and such software is licensed, not sold. You will not disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer, such software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. CSM may automatically check your version of such software and may automatically download upgrades to such software to your computer to update, enhance and further develop the CSM Web Sites.
8. INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE CSM WEB SITES. CSM and its suppliers do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information available from the CSM Web Sites, even if such information appears in any e-mail, pager, cell phone or other alerts available through the CSM Web Sites. CSM and its suppliers do not authorize the use of information available from the CSM Web Sites including financial information, for any purpose other than your personal use, and prohibit to the maximum extent allowable the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes. CSM does not endorse or recommend any particular product or service, including financial products or services. Nothing contained in the CSM Web Sites is intended to constitute professional advice, including but not limited to, investment or tax advice.
9. CSM MAKES NO WARRANTY CSM PROVIDES THE CSM WEB SITES "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE CSM PARTIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE CSM PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (1) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (2) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (3) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE CSM WEB SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
10. LIABILITY LIMITATION YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. IN NO EVENT WILL ANY CSM PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, BASED ON, OR RESULTING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE CSM WEB SITES, EVEN IF SUCH CSM PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES UNDER SECTION 10 IS INDEPENDENT OF YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND SURVIVES IN THE EVENT SUCH REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR IS OTHERWISE DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE. THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM (1) BREACH OF CONTRACT, (2) BREACH OF WARRANTY, (3) NEGLIGENCE, OR (4) ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE CSM WEB SITES, YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOU HAVE ANY OTHER DISPUTE OR CLAIM WITH OR AGAINST ANY CSM PARTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE CSM WEB SITES, THEN YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE CSM WEB SITES.
11. CHANGES TO THE CSM WEB SITES; ADDITIONAL LIABILITY LIMITATION THE CSM PARTIES MAY CHANGE THE CSM WEB SITES OR DELETE FEATURES IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON. As you use the CSM Web Sites, you should expect to receive, access or use information, materials, graphics, software, data and content (collectively, "Content") originated by CSM and persons other than CSM (any such person is referred to as a "Third Party"). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF SECTIONS 9 AND 10, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE CSM PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (1) ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFRINGING, INACCURATE, OBSCENE, INDECENT, THREATENING, OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY, TORTIOUS, OR ILLEGAL CONTENT, OR (2) ANY THIRD PARTY CONDUCT, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA. IN ADDITION, WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF SECTIONS 9 AND 10, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CSM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (1) ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER DISABLING FEATURES THAT AFFECT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE CSM WEB SITES, (2) ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE CSM WEB SITES AND OTHER WEB SITES, SERVICES, SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE, (3) ANY DELAYS OR FAILURES YOU MAY EXPERIENCE IN INITIATING, CONDUCTING OR COMPLETING ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TRANSACTIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CSM WEB SITES IN AN ACCURATE OR TIMELY MANNER, OR (4) ANY DAMAGES OR COSTS OF ANY TYPE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM THIRD PARTIES THOUGH LINKS CONTAINED ON THE CSM WEB SITES. THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN SECTIONS 9, 10 AND 11 OF THIS AGREEMENT APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DEPRIVE YOU OF ANY MANDATORY PROTECTIONS PROVIDED TO YOU UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
12. TERMINATION; ACCESS RESTRICTION CSM may terminate this Agreement, or terminate or suspend your access to the CSM Web Sites at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Upon such termination or suspension, your right to use the CSM Web Sites will immediately cease. UPON SUCH TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION, ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE STORED ON THE CSM WEB SITES MAY NOT BE RETRIEVED LATER.
13. CHOICE OF LAW AND LOCATION FOR RESOLVING DISPUTES. If this Agreement is with Campbell Strata Management Ltd., claims for enforcement, breach or violation of duties or rights under this Agreement will be adjudicated under the laws of the Province of British Columbia, without reference to conflict of laws principles. If this Agreement is with a CSM affiliate, claims for enforcement, breach or violation of duties or rights under this Agreement will be adjudicated under the laws of the place of incorporation for such CSM affiliate, without reference to conflict of laws principles. All other claims, including, without limitation, claims under or for violation of consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and in tort, will be adjudicated under the laws of your state of residence in the United States, or, if you reside outside the United States, under the laws of the country to which the subject CSM Web Sites are directed. If this Agreement is with Campbell Strata Management Ltd., you hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of provincial or federal courts in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the CSM Web Sites. If this Agreement is with a CSM affiliate, you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in the place of incorporation for such CSM affiliate in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the CSM Web Sites.
14. INTERPRETING THE AGREEMENT; ASSIGNMENT If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect. CSM may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice to you. You may not assign this Agreement, or assign, transfer or sublicense your rights, if any, in the CSM Web Sites. Except as expressly stated herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and CSM with respect to the CSM Web Sites and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and CSM with respect to the CSM Web Sites. The section titles in the Agreement are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.
15. YOU HAVE LIMITED TIME TO BRING YOUR CLAIM YOU AND CMS AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE CSM WEB SITES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
16. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES; OTHER ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS All contents of the CSM Web Sites are Copyright © 2009-201. Campbell Strata Management Ltd., and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, e-mail addresses, logos, people, places and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, places or events is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Certain software used in certain CSM Web Sites servers is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group. Copyright © 1991 -1996 Thomas G. Lane. All rights reserved.
17. OTHER NOTICES
18. NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
Company - About Campbell | Campbell Strata Leadership | Our Services | Communities We Serve | Testimonials | Careers
Strata Management - Council Benefits | Developer Benefits | Owner Benefits |
Documents - Forms + Documents | Order Documents
Getting in Touch - Contact Us | Request a Proposal |
@ Copyright 2009 - 2016 Campbell Strata Management Ltd.
Developed by ASC Creative Ltd.
Abbotsford: 306 - 2777 Gladwin Road, Abbotsford, B.C. V2T 4V1 Phone: 604.864.0380 Fax: 604.864.0480
Surrey: 17651 57th Avenue, Surrey, B.C. V3S 1H1 Phone: 778.574.3454 Fax: 778.574.3448