Abbotsford was founded over 100 years ago and today is home to 140,000 making it the 5th largest city in British Columbia. As one of the largest municipalities according to land size, over 70% of the land is designated as agricultural making it the agricultural capital of Canada. Abbotsford generates over $1.8 billion dollars of farm revenues more specifically in raspberries, blueberries, poultry and dairy farming. The Conference Board of Canada has identified Abbotsford as one of the most diverse local economies, enabling 62% of residents to work in the city itself and the other 38% commute to other municipalities. With more than 250 local manufacturers the commercial real estate is much diversified and hosts many industries such as food processing, retail, health services, education, transportation, and aviation. The strong economy has supported a 500% population growth since 1961, and focused the city’s development on strata property development. Since 1981 more than 50% of units built are multi-family units developing an environment known as the “city in the country”. With an average newly constructed home price of over $500,000 the types of housing in these neighbourhoods is becoming increasing varied. The current market consists predominantly of single dwelling units as 44% of total housing, but an increasing trend towards higher density living as 40% of housing includes townhomes, duplexes, and apartments of less than 5 stories. The city’s vision is to develop a pedestrian friendly community with a range of housing options that create a compact urban area with high density and mixed use city core.
Company - About Campbell | Campbell Strata Leadership | Our Services | Communities We Serve | Testimonials | Careers
Strata Management - Council Benefits | Developer Benefits | Owner Benefits |
Documents - Forms + Documents | Order Documents
Getting in Touch - Contact Us | Request a Proposal |
@ Copyright 2009 - 2019 Campbell Strata Management Ltd.
Developed by ASC Creative Ltd.
Abbotsford: 306 - 2777 Gladwin Road, Abbotsford, B.C. V2T 4V1 Phone: 604.864.0380 Fax: 604.864.0480
Surrey: 17651 57th Avenue, Surrey, B.C. V3S 1H1 Phone: 778.574.3454 Fax: 778.574.3448